September 01, 2006

Under Foot



The girls like to stay in whatever room I am in. Unfortunately most of the time they are under foot. Take the kitchen for example; the tile floor is real hard on your feet if you are standing for a long period of time. So I place throw rugs under each work station like the stove & sink. Apparently the dogs feel the tile is cold and hard and think I put the rugs there for them. Now to get any work done I have to lean over a dog or shoo them out of the kitchen.


FO



My wrap has finished blocking and has turned out beautifully. It is perfect for throwing over your shoulders on a late summer evening or autumn day.

I am so looking forward to this long holiday weekend. I plan to have lots of rest and relaxation, maybe throw in a festival or two. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.