April 12, 2006

Colorswap Pal



I received my colorswap package from my lovely pal Jo. So much Yellow and Orange goodness. The yarn is Cascade Yarns “Cloud 9”. It is super soft and luxurious. It is a mix of Merino Wool and Angora. I think maybe I could make some fingerless gloves or a lacy scarf with them. There was a bunch of candy & chocolates. Yummy! There is a mix for some corn chowder. My favorite vegetable is CORN! Good choice. Stitch markers, small photo album and set of cards with an adorable ducky on the front, a handy sharpie and my absolute favorite 10 orange buttons. I love these buttons. They look like little jewels. I have no idea what I will use them for but they are mine and I love them. Thank you so much for everything pal. I hope you enjoy your package as much as I am enjoying this.


Cosmo thanks you for the box. You have heard of the bubble boy, well let me introduce you to the Box Boy. Cosmo is all about the box.


Beautiful Day

It is an absolute gorgeous day here. One could go deaf with all the birds chirping. The temperature is around 85 degrees and there is not a cloud in the sky. So much going on in our lives and feeling overwhelmed and stressed, stepping out side and getting hit with the beauty of the moment, a sudden calm envelopes you and you know every thing will work out and every thing will be OK.


Haley is taking advantage of the warmth and she is Sunning Her Buns doggie style 8)