January 07, 2007

For the Birds



This is one of my bird seed hangers on my porch. I love to watch the birds flock to it for a tasty treat. Especially during the winter I make sure there is a little something for them to eat.


Down with the Decorations



Cosmo is protesting taking the tree down. The time has come and I have finally taken down all the holiday décor. It never fails, every year after boxing every thing up and placing in the garage, I will find holiday stuff here and there that I have accidentally left out.


Hat Progress



Just a couple more rows left in the pattern and then to make a big pom-pom for the top. Last to weave in all loose ends and I will be finished.


Next Up


Whiskey Hat & Scarf from Rowan’s Classic Winter book 6


I plan to use Rowan Classic Soft tweed in color Loganberry. My accent colors for the scarf are Bark & Mist


I am going to start with the scarf. Here is a close up of the end color stripping.



This next knit project fits in with the Tweeding Along group I joined. The group is a knit along and the rules are knit with any tweed yarn. The time frame is from September to March 20th. So if you are knitting with tweed drop on over and join the group.