February 13, 2007

Klaus Comes Home


Klaus arrived at sun up Saturday Morning. Here is Chris waiting outside the transport vehicle.



He is a cutie pie.



We separated Zissou from his momma and put him in a pasture with Klaus.



The two of them are turning into best buds. One will run across the field then the other will copy and do the same. Zissou seems to be doing fine away from his mom. We plan to put Kingsley in with the boys in a couple of weeks. So happy Klaus is finely home. His Mom Teresa had an ultrasound over a week ago and is confirmed pregnant. Once she is far enough along in her pregnancy to travel we will have her transported home.


Completed Whiskey Scarf


This scarf is extra long in order to wrap around my neck and have plenty to tuck into my coat. It turned out nice and is extra toasty with the 4 X 4 ribbing.


Project Spectrum Feb-Mar

The colors for project spectrum are Blue, White & Grey. I plan to use project spectrum to clean out my stash. I decided to try to go through what I have; let’s face it I have stuff in my stash just waiting to be started and in every color of the rainbow. So I am putting my self to the test and making sure to use what I already have first. With that said here is my line up for February & March.



4 skeins of Rowan Classic soft tweed in color slate blue, I plan to make the log cabin socks from the book Handknit Holidays.



4 skeins of Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky, in color fisherman 099; I plan to make a cabled bag of my own design. I have had this in my stash for 2 years.



Blue and White sheep fabric, I bought this forever ago I think originally to make a knitting needle case. I think I am going to make a tea cozy using this whimsical fabric.



Aloha! This Hawaiian print I plan to make 4 chair pad covers. I bought this fabric last year when I was in my Hawaiian phase. I still love the fabric and am excited to finally check these off my list.

Well if I can get these four projects done in the next 7 weeks I will be impressed.I think I will start with the log cabin socks.